100 grams French beans (green beans)
100 grams carrots
100 grams red bell pepper
1 onion chopped
1 inch piece of ginger chopped
3 cloves of garlic chopped
1 tomato chopped
1 tsp cumin powder
1 Tbsp coconut powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp red chili powder
2 tsp coriander powder
¼ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp clove powder
½ tsp Garam masala
3 Tbsp oil
½ cup water
50 ml milk cream
1. Peel and chop carrots. Chop beans and bell pepper.
2. Heat oil in pan and add cumin, frying for 1 minute.
3. Add onion, ginger, and garlic. Cook until the onion is brown.
4. Add tomato and coconut powder and fry well.
5. Add turmeric and cook for a few seconds.
6. Add vegetables, red chili powder, coriander, cinnamon, clove, garam masala.
7. Add water. Cover pan and cook on low flame until done (~5 min).
8. Add milk cream and mix over the low flame for a little bit longer.
Note: You could leave out the milk cream to keep it vegan.